Thursday, January 19, 2012

Poultry In Motion

Ok silly title for what I am about to post but.....
finally the form I-600A is IN THE MAIL and will hopefully be on some sleepy, thinking- about- what -they-
are-going-to-do- this -weekend USCIS person's desk in the am...just another crazy American couple trying to bring home an overseas kid....
(USCIS=US Customs and Immigration Service)

Hopefully ours will stand out a bit because, it is accompanied by a cover letter that, in rhyme, beseeches said USCIS person to hasten our document along because THIS child (picture on the blog to right , enclosed) is WAITING FOR US.

YEAH!


Get it? Hopefully the "poultry" will put the form in "motion"....
ok, ok, i know, don't quit my day job.....


In all seriousness, we did pray about what cover letter to write and
I was inspired (remember the etymology of that word) to write a rhyme.... ;-)

And we have the kindest children. The older ones noticed "The Binder" open on the kitchen table at about the half way point and said to us so encouragingly tonight, "Wow. You guys are doing GREAT on the 1000 pieces of paper!"

I close with two J2 quotes because they are funny...well to me.

1)"Mom, I had diarrhea**....but don't worry, because I can handle it" as he emerges from our bathroom to go shower...
(**translation, "I ate too many blueberries today")

2) "Mom, whenever I sit next to someone who loves me, my body can tell" ...as we were snuggled in bed watching the parting of the Red Sea on YouTube.  Yes the original Charlton Heston flick is on You Tube and available as a visual aid when you read your little one the story of the parting of the Red Sea.

And on that note, we are looking forward to God continuing to make a way! To Part the Red Sea (of tape!) and move us on the path...

PS -our HoH hosting friends found out today that their court date is in the AM! Hurrah! That's fantastic!
Which means by the time you read this, hopefully the Ukrainian Judge will have granted them the girls!


Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment