Tuesday, April 10, 2012

1000 pieces of paper DONE on the 10th!!

Ok it's been a bear of a day but cannot go to bed without just documenting the incredible feeling of having ALL of the "1000 pieces of paper" DONE!

After reading our blog last night, someone who knew a CPA contacted us and that was signed and DONE today!!! (THANKS LV!!!! AND SV!!!!)

Then I got a call from the GBI that our fingerprints (fourth set) were notarized and ready to pick up! (we expected that to take a few more days).....so I got those!!!

And so the entire thing is about to go in the mail tomorrow....



Please pray that it won't get lost in the mail!! :-)

Thank you so much for all the prayers directed this way for this week. God has answered them mightily indeed and I would say the Red Sea of TAPE parted in a big, big way this week.

Good Night!


God IS faithful is my" tuck me in" for tonight......Even when we cannot see the road ahead, or a darn thing in the dark. 




No comments:

Post a Comment