Saturday, December 24, 2011

Thru a Child's Eyes

Really, this is incredibly fun.

I mean, it definitely adds such a dimension of EXCITEMENT to life!!

Today was Z's first Christmas Eve in America.

I am sure many of you have fun traditions.

 Ours basically is to spend the day with Brad's family and end it at home, open a gift (the books I get them because let's admit it, books typically are not that exciting, but it's brilliant because it helps wind them down at the end of Feast Day 1 ......and transition to bed..... at least that's my plan!!)

Here's a few photos starting with our now NOT jet lagged little guy looking pretty happy and ending on Christmas Eve a la Library.....





Three boys....



One girl......



Many cousins watching, opening a Nerf Gun!


Christmas eve at home, anticipation of presents!

Just one!


Reindeer slippers......love Target!
Silly smiles.....
.


Good buds.....


Three D bugs!!




And I forgot, day TWO in America this trip, let's go experience the mall and do 
BUILD A BEAR!
How fun was that!





No comments:

Post a Comment